Whether you build one or 100 homes per year, we can help determine the requirements and options available for you.
Primary Service Line
Our Residential New Construction Division offers three levels of certification services to meet our customers’ needs.
Option 1: IECC Certification
- Preliminary energy modeling and report to ensure design compliance
- Insulation/framing inspection to verify compliance in the field
- Final envelope and duct leakage testing
- Final signed IECC compliance report for code official
- Certificate sticker posted on electrical panel (if required)
Option 2: HERS Rating for Utility Incentive Programs
- Includes all features of Option 1
- HERS Index score and Home Energy Rating certificate
- Assist with completion of utility company whole-home incentive forms
Option 3: Energy Guarantee® Program*
*Residential Energy Guarantee is provided by Bonded Builders Warranty Group, a national provider of warranty and guarantee products.
- Includes all features of Option 1 and Option 2
- Additional HVAC design and inspection protocols to improve energy performance
- Two-year energy usage guarantee
In addition to our primary service line, we're glad to offer assistance with equipment rebates, ENERGY STAR New Homes certification, LEED for Homes and NGBS Green (ICC 700). To request any of these services or further information, please contact Adam Welch: